Saturday, July 18, 2015

Not feeling funny today

I really intended for this blog to be funny and lighthearted. However, I do not feel funny. I saw a little of the video of the woman talking about harvesting baby parts while she was eating and drinking. I could not watch the whole thing. At first, I felt nothing but loathing for her, she truly disgusted me. Eventually, after calming down, I knew that I needed to be praying for her.

I have so many thoughts and emotions swirling through my mind and heart that it is difficult to express them. One thing really disturbs me. Where is the outrage?? If this was happening to animals it would be all over the news and Facebook and she would be portrayed as evil incarnate. But instead, it is precious little babies and it gets very little notice.

May God show us mercy and may we see just how awful this really is and support any measure to stop it.


Psalm 139:13
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.

No comments:

Post a Comment