Monday, July 27, 2015

Chains in our living room

Yes, we do have chains hanging in the middle of our living room. When Rachel decided she wanted to teach herself how to do aerial chains, she needed a place to practice. My husband, who always wants to support the girls especially when it involves heights, possible bodily injury, and a risk factor, said she could put them up in our living room. This is one of the many times that we could have used a basement.

He made sure they were safely attached and Rachel taught herself how to do them. Eventually, she bought longer chains that she took to a gym where she could practice up higher. I have posted her performing so most of you may have seen it.

The chains are still in our living room. During Halloween season, chains in the living room aren't overly conspicuous though we don't have any other decorations up. I am so used to them now that I forget they are there. I do wonder though what the auditor for our business insurance thought when he came the other day to look at our books. He had to walk right past them to get to the table. I didn't even think about it until he had left. However, I do wonder if that is why, when he needed some more information, we met at McDonald's!

1 comment:

  1. He probably thought you and Roger were getting kinky. Lol. Just kidding. My friend saw the picture with me and thought it was some kind of physical therapy apparatus

    ReplyDelete